Eco Dryer Balls - set of 6
Show your love for our Planet. Ditch single-use dryer sheets once and for all! Switch to a new, fun, and eco-friendly way to dry your clothes. Completely toxin-free and plastic-free, these reusable Antarctica Dryer Balls will help you reduce drying time, soften your clothes, and last you for 2 to 4 years!
|Kategorie:||Friendsheep- Vlněné koule do sušičky|
Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls are an all-natural and organic fabric softener handmade from 100% premium New Zealand wool. They replace dryer sheets and fabric softeners, both known to contain harmful chemicals, are fully reusable for over 1000 loads, and reduce drying time by up to 40%!
Save time, energy, and money while being kind to people, animals, and our Planet!
Each set contains 6 individually hand-made Eco Dryer Balls in a handmade, hand-printed organic cotton drawstring bag.
Our dyes are colorfast and never bleed! They are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG).
Why Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical-free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable for 1000+ loads - each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling
- The highest quality. 3", over 2 oz of 100% New Zealand Wool each, organic and cruelty-free certified.
- No fillers, 100% wool to the core
- Makes your laundry more manageable - no more balling and twisting!
- Eliminate single-use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Save you time, energy, and money!
- Handmade from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core - no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- We plant one tree with every purchase of a Friendsheep product, thanks to our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project.
- Each set comes in a charming and useful hand-printed organic storage bag
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- They're the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life
How To Use: For use in the dryer. We recommend at least 6 balls for a 9 kg dryer. The more you roll, the faster your laundry will dry. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to naturally scent your clothes.
Care: When the balls are not in use, put themfully dry in a cotton bag.
Made Of: 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool
Packaging: 6 pcs + cotton bag
Made in Nepal